NEW YORK CONTEMPORARY FURNITURE FAIR. FURNITURE SHIPPING SERVICES. ASHLEY FURNITURE CLOSEOUT.
New York Contemporary Furniture Fair
- a person of nearly the same age as another
- Dating from the same time
- Belonging to or occurring in the present
- Living or occurring at the same time
- characteristic of the present; "contemporary trends in design"; "the role of computers in modern-day medicine"
- Small accessories or fittings for a particular use or piece of equipment
- Furniture is the mass noun for the movable objects ('mobile' in Latin languages) intended to support various human activities such as seating and sleeping in beds, to hold objects at a convenient height for work using horizontal surfaces above the ground, or to store things.
- Furniture + 2 is the most recent EP released by American post-hardcore band Fugazi. It was recorded in January and February 2001, the same time that the band was recording their last album, The Argument, and released in October 2001 on 7" and on CD.
- furnishings that make a room or other area ready for occupancy; "they had too much furniture for the small apartment"; "there was only one piece of furniture in the room"
- Large movable equipment, such as tables and chairs, used to make a house, office, or other space suitable for living or working
- A person's habitual attitude, outlook, and way of thinking
- A state in the northeastern US, on the Canadian border and Lake Ontario in the northwest, as well as on the Atlantic coast in the southeast; pop. 18,976,457; capital, Albany; statehood, July 26, 1788 (11). Originally settled by the Dutch, it was surrendered to the British in 1664. New York was one of the original thirteen states
- the largest city in New York State and in the United States; located in southeastern New York at the mouth of the Hudson river; a major financial and cultural center
- a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
- one of the British colonies that formed the United States
- A major city and port in southeastern New York, situated on the Atlantic coast at the mouth of the Hudson River; pop. 7,322,564. It is situated mainly on islands, linked by bridges, and consists of five boroughs: Manhattan, Brooklyn, the Bronx, Queens, and Staten Island. Manhattan is the economic and cultural heart of the city, containing the stock exchange on Wall Street and the headquarters of the United Nations
- To a high degree
- free from favoritism or self-interest or bias or deception; conforming with established standards or rules; "a fair referee"; "fair deal"; "on a fair footing"; "a fair fight"; "by fair means or foul"
- Without cheating or trying to achieve unjust advantage
- fairly: in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating; "they played fairly"
- carnival: a traveling show; having sideshows and rides and games of skill etc.
Ornamental porcelain skulls by Studio Pirsc, exhibited in the Czech pavillion at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair in the Jacob Javits Convention Center, New York, NY, 18 May 2010.
Private Cloud Model 1 bed by M. Kloker (Germany), exhibited at the International Contemporary Furniture Fair at the Jacob Javits Convention Center, New York, NY, 18 May 2010.
Similar posts: country heart furniture country furniture faire furniture rentals in miami furniture stores in denver area how to store leather furniture furniture high table south shore furniture reviews furniture pads for hardwood floors spanish furniture manufacturers natural pine bedroom furniture
- (火) 07:08:23|
- Category: None